Membres

mercredi 22 septembre 2010





this is my wall 


other side of wall and my desk 





31 commentaires:

  1. do what u want couse a pirate is free!You're a Pirate!!
    cool!suppin bro :)
    check both my blogs are interesting! ;)

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. "I feel like people are becoming more stupid over the years."

    Indeed.. I blame the media's focus on celebs and "fameous" glitter instead of the things that matter. People rather make crappy shit that's "cool" and mainstream to fit the crowd instead of experimenting.

    Innovation is lacking in everything you see in everyday life. Well, that's what i think at least.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. ummm, dunno what to say except I'm distracted by how awesome your blog title is

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. I almost completely agree. I play guitar and when you look at older songs majority of the time the songs are very complex, and difficult to play. But they sound really good. A lot of thought was put into it.

    Todays music is generally a joke, and very rarely will you come across anything complex. It's all just "catchy beats" and garbage.

    I can't even imagine how bad things will be 50 years from now. The world only seems to get worse and worse.

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Love your blog, keep it up! Followed.

    http://thedailyshens.blogspot.com

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. great blog, looking forward to the posts! :D

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Golden age of music is dead :(

    R.I.P. Motown, Stax, Chess, etc..

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. Haha. Have no fear. You're not the only one who thinks that people are getting dumber every day. And yes, mainstream music suck ballz.

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. People are sheep. Only less tasty.

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. Haha I love the title of your blog, eggs are great, cheap, nutritious, and can be used for so many goodies

    RépondreSupprimer
  11. All the crazy shit i did tonight, that will be the best memories :D
    if people can say something that really interesting, listen to them. You can often understand it within first words. Blablabla, long text, and conclusion you're mostly right.

    RépondreSupprimer
  12. bonjour, nice layout for your blog, may have to nick it for my own. :P Struggling with the french though dude. Ah I suppose I click the one which resembles the word 'publish'

    RépondreSupprimer
  13. Totally agree with that, I hate when some asshole sings about some bullshit that makes no sense to anyone, including themselves.

    If you have to, speak French, we all have translators :)

    Also, nice pics

    RépondreSupprimer
  14. really diggin the picture of your wall, its a great photo. supporting you.

    RépondreSupprimer
  15. Dude I feel ya, but if everyone liked the same shit as you, it would turn mainstream..
    Btw, sick photos..

    RépondreSupprimer
  16. That's so cool. I used to want a wall like that but with a meadow instead of a city.

    RépondreSupprimer
  17. great blog! i do enjoy a good read!

    http://thisegg.blogspot.com/

    RépondreSupprimer
  18. shite......is that what i thought it was?

    http://kokojesta.blogspot.com/

    RépondreSupprimer
  19. I'm just getting into photography.
    Your pictures are really good.
    Keep it up.

    RépondreSupprimer